Z Basket OÜ (Company Registration Number 14439343) is the controller of the personal data of the Application Users and has appointed a Data Protection Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org). The term "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the Z Basket app (also "Software" or "App"), Z Basket OÜ, a private limited company, founded in the Republic of Estonia.
In order to use the Services you need to create a user account associated with you ("Account").
Contact Z Basket / Abuse reports
If you believe that your privacy has been compromised by any person, in the course of using the Services, then please contact Z Basket at email@example.com
You may send Z Basket other requests, responses, questions and complaints by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data that we process
The categories of information collected by Z Basket will include all or just some of the following, depending on how you choose to use the Services.
Whenever you use the Services, Z Basket will collect:
- your shopping information;
- payment information; and
- information about your use of the Services. See "Meta-data that we collect", below.
If you choose to use the Services in a manner detailed below, Z Basket may also collect:
- information that you choose to share with Z Basket, including your gender, loyalty program numbers, your national personal identification number;
- information required when setting up an Account, such as your name, phone number and email address. Bear in mind that false, incorrect, or out-dated information may impair Z Basket’s ability to provide you with the Services and to contact you when necessary. Z Basket will explicitly indicate the fields for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in these fields, you may not be able to set up an Account;
- information about disputes.
You may also provide additional information that will be used to personalize the Services and enhance your experience with the Services.
Meta-data that we collect
Z Basket collects information about the use of the Services. For example, Z Basket may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Services, the duration of your sessions, information about the device on which you have installed the Application, information that you read, content that you use, the Internet protocol (IP) address and the name of the domain that serve you to access the Services.
Purpose of the process
We use the data to provide the Services and to improve and customize your experience with the Services. Z Basket may use information collected from or provided by you for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the Services. For example, Z Basket may: pass on your loyalty program number to the Partner to grant you the benefits of the loyalty program that you have joined with the Partner;
- to provide you with the history of your purchases;
- to digitally identify you in cases where identity verification is needed for using the Services (e.g. to confirm your age);
- to be able to collect your payments on behalf of the Partner for products and services that you can buy using the Z Basket App. We are using payment processing services of third parties (banks, credit card processing companies) to process your payments. We are not processing payments ourselves and do not store delicate credit card information in our databases;
- to provide you with support and handle requests and complaints;
- to send you updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the Services;
- to conduct surveys and questionnaires;
- to contact you when Z Basket believes it to be necessary;
- to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when Z Basket has a good faith belief that Z Basket’s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards and procedures;
- to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Services;
- handle breakdowns and malfunctions;
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Services, or between you and third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services; and
How does Z Basket use aggregated information
Z Basket may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information, in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality of the Services, to enhance your experience, to create new services and features, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or service, and for further internal, commercial and statistical purposes.
Z Basket may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected on the Services, in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, by posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information to users of the Services, to the Services' providers, partners and any other third party. For example, we may analyze shopping history based on the information that we collect from your usage of the Services and post the research results on our Site in an aggregated and/or anonymous form to publicly provide statistics on how people spend their money on groceries.
Legal Basis for processing data
Data (including personal data) is processed in order to provide the service contracted with you. We collect and processes the data submitted by you in the course of installation and use of the Z Basket App. The prerequisite for the use of Z Basket Services is you agreeing to the processing of identification data.
Personal data may be also processed on legitimate interest grounds. For example in investigating and detecting fraudulent payments.
Z Basket does not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties.
Z Basket will not share your personal information with others, without your consent, except for the following purposes and to the extent necessary in Our good-faith discretion:
- If Z Basket is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information; In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Z Basket, or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
- In any case where Z Basket reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical damage or damage to property;
- For facilitating the Services and to store your data on servers;
- To collect, hold and manage your personal information through cloud-based or hosting services or a third party or a party affiliated or connected to Z Basket, as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in countries outside of your jurisdiction;
- Z Basket may also share personal information with companies or organizations connected or affiliated with Z Basket, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies, and parent companies. Personal information may also be shared with Z Basket’s other partners and service providers to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with this policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Information security and access
Z Basket considers information security to be a top priority. Z Basket implements systems, applications, and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance. Therefore, although Z Basket takes great efforts to protect your personal information, Z Basket cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that Z Basket’s databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
Any personal data collected in the course of providing the Services is transferred to and stored in the data centers located in the territories of a Member States of the European Union. Only authorized employees of Z Basket company and partners have access to the personal data and they may access the data only for the purpose of resolving issues associated with the use of the Services (including disputes regarding the Services).
Accessing the Services
In order to access the features of the Services, you will need to set up an Account.
Z Basket may also establish and require from time to time additional or different means of identification and authentication for logging in and accessing the Services or for accessing certain features or designated sections of the Services.
Your log-in details are your responsibility. You are fully accountable for any use or misuse of your Account and personal details as a result of conveying your details to someone else. You must maintain your log-in details in absolute confidentiality and avoid disclosing them to others. Make sure that you keep access to your phone number and credit card that you use for payments when using the Services.
Accessing, controlling and/or correcting your personal information
You can view your Application usage history in the Application. You can access and update your information (including personal data) via the App.
Your information (including personal data) will be stored as long as you have an active Account. If your Account is closed, personal data will be deleted (according to the policies set out in this section) from our databases, unless such data is required to be retained for accounting, dispute resolution, fraud prevention purposes or other legally required means.
You should also bear in mind that any request to delete your personal data is possible only if we delete your Account. As a result of that, you will not be able to use the Services via an Account which has been deleted.
If you would like us to delete your Account and your personal information, please send us your request to email@example.com. On receiving such a request, Z Basket will use reasonable efforts to delete such information. We will respond to your request to delete personal data that you have submitted by email within a month and will specify the period of data deletion with you. However, please note we may not delete information immediately from our backup systems.
If you would like us to transfer your personal information, please send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request for transfer of personal data submitted by email within a month and specify when the data transfer will take place. After we have verified your identity, we will provide you with your personal data that you can transfer.
Please note that uninstalling of Z Basket App in your device does not cause the deletion of your personal data.